The girls have been saving and patiently waiting for our first family trip to Walt Disney World. They are positive that Cinderella's castle is where the princesses were born and cannot wait to see where they live.
The princess dresses are packed and the excitement around here is at an all-time high. We tried to keep quiet about the exact day we were leaving, but that completely backfired tonight. When she was getting out of the bath tonight, Maelyn said that she couldn't wait to go to sleep -- because she could tell we were leaving. She said, "You are making sure we are clean and I saw the bags you were packing. I can't wait!!!"
Oiy -- both girls are still awake and I think they are going to find their 4:30 am wake-up call a little painful. :S
We will be arriving at Disney at 11:30 tomorrow morning and the Disney Express will take us to our resort, Art of Animation. We will spend the rest of the day swimming at the pools and exploring.
The girls can hardly wait for our princess-themed adventure -- and neither can we!



No comments:
Post a Comment