One year ago today we saw our first glimpse of our beautiful daughter. I cannot believe that a year has already gone by since that amazing day!
I will never forget how tense it was waiting for our referral, knowing that we would find out if we had a boy or a girl -- someone who would become a part of our family. It is hard to describe the peace we felt when we finally knew that we had a girl and that this little girl was our daughter.
What a difference a year can make -- last year we were getting ready to move, Paul had just had surgery on his leg, we weren't parents yet....
Maelyn at 15 months old...one year ago...
Maelyn, one year later...
We are looking forward to the next year and the adventures we will have as a family of three! :)
The following are links to posts that I made the day we got our referral for Maelyn.....enjoy!
http://janandpaulsexcellentadventures.blogspot.com/2009/12/we-got-call.html
http://janandpaulsexcellentadventures.blogspot.com/2009/12/its-girl.html
http://janandpaulsexcellentadventures.blogspot.com/2009/12/introducing.html


3 comments:
love that we are able to celebrate all these anniversaries with you.
what a funny little missy she is -- love her in those cuddle pjs.
enjoy the special day.
Wish we could run up there and give Maelyn and mom and dad a big hug!
What a difference a year makes!
Love ya!!!
I LOVE that picture of her in her jammies. Copy for moi please! What a gorgeous little girl.
Alana H
Post a Comment